Prima aplicație ne arată chestiuni simple (liste, content types) iar în a doua aplicație învățăm integrare cu alte aplicații, creare de siteuri etc. Ghidul Developing SharePoint Applications conține și practici de testare și mentenanță a soluțiilor pe SharePoint.
Reciclez niște electroni de pe site:
- How to use application and design patterns to address common development challenges.
- The design and use of the SharePoint Guidance Library components.
- Architectural decisions that affect site topology and security.
- How to design and implement SharePoint applications that are scalable, manageable, and configurable.
- How to integrate SharePoint applications with Web services. This includes discussions about design tradeoffs and decisions about security.
- How to incorporate SharePoint’s publishing and content deployment capabilities into your applications.
- Flexible approaches to navigation and branding, such as how to implement custom, cross-site-collection global navigation and custom site navigation
- How to decide between design options, such as how to choose between a list and database.
- How to design a SharePoint application for testability, how to create unit tests, and how to run continuous integration tests.
- A discussion of how scale and stress tests were performed on the Partner Portal application.
- How to set up different team build and testing environments.
- How to manage the application life cycle through the development, test, deployment, and upgrade stages.
- How to implement a team-based development environment.
Filed under: SharePoint, Arhitectura, p&p
# Catalin’s Blog : Din secretele lui Zoli 🙂
Tuesday, September 08, 2009 4:48 PM by Catalin’s Blog : Din secretele lui Zoli 🙂
PingBack from http://itboard.ro/blogs/catalins_blog/archive/2009/09/08/din-secretele-lui-zoli.aspx